New but not new.

Hey! I've been playing Neopets actively since 2005, with a few on/off moments.

I've also been using TDN for quite awhile now but I never actually took the time and effort to go about using the forums. I just read the articles and lurked around for the most part. I'm hoping to be more active in a lot of online forums and such, so I thought "No better place to start than a neopets forum!"

I'm hoping to make a whole bunch of new friends so be friendly! :3

• Neopet's User: Tacoroach
  • Name: Ambur
  • Favourite colour: Pink/Blue
  • Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, Internet, NEOPETS, Reading, Arts & Crafts, Community Service, Food, Adventures, Hair/Makeup, Fashion
  • Tumblr: tacoroach.tumblr.com

Welcome Ambur. Yes, a very good bulk of the members and staff here are not only very friendly, but they can also be a big help as well.

I'm one of the forum mods over here, ask me if you have any questions or concerns and I'll be glad to help out or redirect you to the right guy or gal for the job!

-Name: Neomysterion

-Neopets Username: neoking2002_neo (main account and my oldest active account, had it since I was 10)

-Favourite colour: Purple, Grey, Halloween, Faerie, Darigan, Rainbow, etc.

-Interests: Neopets, Icepets, Eggcave, Kirby, Pokemon, Red Green, Nintendo, Cartoons, Anime, and more!

@Red Green Thank you! XD I'll be sure to go to you if I need any help

@AshBash Thanks! It's my birthname too. Apparently my Mom found it like that in a baby book. O:

• 4 weeks later...