Faerie quest fortune cookie

woodnymph

NOT AGAIN!!!!I MEAN REALLY??? THE GAMES ONE GAVE MORE NP, THIS ONE FAERIE QUESTS? THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RANDOM EVENTS???? REALLY?? TELL ME HOW THIS ISN'T GIVING EVEN MORE ADVANTAGES FOR MONEY!!

Now people can just BUY stats...ARGHHHH :grrr: :thumbsdown:

VIACOM AND TNT I AM VERY DIASPOINTED IN YOU :sad01_anim:

NOT AGAIN!!!!I MEAN REALLY??? THE GAMES ONE GAVE MORE NP, THIS ONE FAERIE QUESTS? THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RANDOM EVENTS???? REALLY?? TELL ME HOW THIS ISN'T GIVING EVEN MORE ADVANTAGES FOR MONEY!!

Now people can just BUY stats...ARGHHHH :grrr: :thumbsdown:

VIACOM AND TNT I AM VERY DIASPOINTED IN YOU :sad01_anim:

I have become more and more convinced that they really don't care whether some of us like it or not. There will always be players who will buy anything going just for the sake of having it, and i guess they must be making more than enough money from them. I had just refreshed the mall when they appeared and by the time I posted and went back they were sold out. They can afford not to care:(

Thanks for letting us know about this new Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie, Woodnymph. We now have an official news post concerning this new item, you can continue the discussion over there.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

You can continue the discussion for this right here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/33470-nc-mall-new-faerie-quest-fortune-cookie

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.