We're all upgraded! ;)

Ian

Yeah both are working. I use the Fast reply all the time. The only bug is i am bored. XD

Edit: The pictures for my set contest are loading.

Here is the link is it me or is it the forums.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtop...amp;#entry87706

Never mind just a slow connection

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fast edit is working fine for me and so is the shoutbox. Try rebooting your computer.

Um what browser are you using?

Hi again I have a glitch.

Whenever I try to shout it says "Flood control wait 5 ceonds before shouting again". I have tried everything to fix it so it's definatly a TDN IPB error.

First up, this is great! I really like the replying & editing stuff.

But it won't let me set my gender.

First up, this is great! I really like the replying & editing stuff.

But it won't let me set my gender.

have you tried setting it in veiw controls>edit personal information as well as just viewing your profile and selecting it on the left?

It doesn't work on either of them - in fact, the drop down menu in my profile doesn't work (never mind, I refreshed and it worked), and when I use quick edit and then click on "use full editor", it just goes to the top of the page.

i wonder if theese random bugs that are for some and not others(i just tried that and it worked for me) are browser specific things...

Guest Lightning Strike

Course, for us that use Adblock, we don't see the ads. So I was just looking at a blank post until I read your post, Ian! :D

And an apple a day keeps the dentist away - see how you can apply this to TDN. :)

We might even run a competition to name him ;)

We could name him "TJ is the most awesomest person the in the world."

:O Oh shoot, I just gave away my entrie. :(

Whoops, that was off-topic...um..Great updates!

Still no joy with my personal photo. It just won't go on there. Firefox says it did something but didn't, and IE just doesn't bother in the first place. Urgh.

But I want my bobbling head one from Eric! :P

Besides, I tried my actual avatar and that didn't work either...

and an actual bug report, the arcade doesn't work anymore. :(

Yeah. I was looking into making one of my own for the arcade. But the thing looked so confusing, I gave up. Heh...

Yeah. I worked around the personal photo bug by saving the picture to my hard drive. While it says you can do it with URLs from the internet... you can't. :P

if all the games are being re-installed, i think some new ones should be introduced :P

That's exactly what I think. If we do get some new games, I'll leave the Metroid game up for suggestion. Heh, I even found the code for it to add to a web page. ^_^

Is there any chance the staff could write a new how-to guide as to how to use the new features?

I think I would have to 2nd that request. Like now we can't edit our shouts, and stuff like that, or maybe just a list of stuff that we could do and now can't or couldn't do before and now can.

Okay you must have forgotten about my glitch. I will say it again.

I can't post in the shotubox. I posted once then it won't let me agaian and says "Flood Control wait 5 seconds" even when I wait 5 seconds it still says that :(

I could see your post hannah, in the shoutbox. Apparently you just can't see your shouts and everyone elses.