We're all upgraded! ;)

Ian

Hi guys,

We have upgraded to the latest version of IPB which currently is v2.2.2. A lot of major security glitches should be fixed. Overall, the forum should be more secure and spiffier. As far as I know, no membership information has been lost in this upgrade. Unfortunately since we have upgraded to an entirely new version, all of our modifications and hacks have been disabled. We will slowly be reinstalled these cool mods for you guys. Please be patient with us!

PLEASE POST ALL BUGS REGARDING THE NEW UPGRADED VERSION IN THIS TOPIC. This includes broken pages, broken functions, and the like.

Thank you,

TDN Management

P.S. The admin panel is spiffier too. OMG!! :laughingsmiley:

Update: You'll have noticed the cool new profiles no doubt. Feel free to add your picture, but as our rules state, these must not be of you or a person you know =] An avatar of some description, your dog, a flea, anything but you.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I noticed, the only information that was lost was the gender. But that isn't that important. :)

Spiffy! I love the new profile page. So sleek!

Just one question: Is anybody else having problems uploading personal photos? I wanted me wobbling. :)

err there are now 2 diffrent areas to select your gender... *is a double female*

Guest Lightning Strike

Wondeful modification. I really like the new features of this version. They are cleaner and easier. Just like Windows Vista, eh? :P