So You Think You Can Dance

Ashbash

Anyone else still watching this show? As a former dancer, I'm absolutely obsessed. I can't wait for it to return this week (Thursday)! I'm hoping someone else here watches it and I'll actually have someone to talk to about it this season. :)

I used to watch that show religiously (both the American and Canadian versions), but I don't watch much TV at all anymore. Maybe I'll have to kickstart my addiction again. :) I was never a dancer but I think I enjoy the show so much because I'm jealous of people who can dance. :laughingsmiley:

Yay! I'm glad I'm not alone! You should all start watching it again this Thursday! I've heard it might only be on once a week this year as they're planning on getting rid of the results show. Should be interesting to see what they do.

And Cassia, good luck on your exams!

Yay! I'm glad I'm not alone! You should all start watching it again this Thursday! I've heard it might only be on once a week this year as they're planning on getting rid of the results show. Should be interesting to see what they do.

And Cassia, good luck on your exams!

Thanks! Speaking of exams, I should probably be studying right now...I almost ended up watching SYTYCD anyways, but then the more responsible side of me told me to go work on my Latin essay...

Well, I guess I'll just catch up on the initial episode(s) later...