help me please with this avater?

ororo

yesterday i was playing with count von roo for levels and we both got 4 so he said it's a tie and today i clicked to play but he beat me and it counted the score of yesterday and i lost 2 levels and they said i lost the von roo avater how is it possible to lose a game from yesterday if i'm playing today and how to get this avater back please help me iam desparate :(

thats weird that that happened. i agree that you're just going to have to try and get the avatar again, then try to stop playing so you don't lose it. i actually didn't even realize i had the avatar and continued playing, til one day i got the notification that i lost it. it didn't take too long to get it back, and after that i stopped playing

Aww no! I'm so sorry that happened to you! But don't worry! You definitely can get it back =). Just keep playing it until you get the avatar again, and then stop playing to keep it. I lost the avatar once too, but i got it again. I still play though, because i know that i can regain the avatar if i lose it. I reckon it's all part of the fun =).

Considering that I have to stay up until 3 in the morning to play him, yeah, I stopped going after I got the avatar. Of course, I was also aware that if I lost to him again, I would also lose the avvie and there's no way in Hades I'm staying up that late all the time for an avatar OR levels :P

Considering that I have to stay up until 3 in the morning to play him, yeah, I stopped going after I got the avatar. Of course, I was also aware that if I lost to him again, I would also lose the avvie and there's no way in Hades I'm staying up that late all the time for an avatar OR levels :P

Lol, count von roo is almost a useless daily anyway, once you've got the avatar I don't see why anyone would want to carry on playing!