Soooo um yeah my NEW neopets account

~Ğǿǿmy~

Sooo um yeah people have been asking "Soo um yeah your Username on your page says petvic345_12 but it says over 300 days ago...Do you have a new account?" The Answer is OF COURSE!! I love me some Neopets!! Yeah im kinda mad though not being able to get back on because i forgot my birthday on petvic345_12(Random Date... D:...I hate people knowing my real birthday) and i have a CHRISTMAS Bruce, SPECKLED JubJub, and TWO Cybunny's... (Also including all my trophies D:) BUT my new username is marshmallowspuff :D.

Soo um yeah :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

Have you tried to explain your issue with TNT? My sister had the same problem, and they messaged her back really quickly. Problem was, she didn't have enough information to prove the account was hers (she hadn't logged on forever.) Do you recall some important details (like NeoFriends, certain items, NeoCash purchased ones)? You may be able to get your account back. Having to start over is tough and tiresome. Definitely ask if you haven't!

Anyway, thanks for letting us know! -^.^-

So um yeah, I'm sorry to hear that, maybe one day you'll randomly remember it.

Ouch that sucks, I've had that happen to me too for the same reasons. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to actually get the account back.

Aww no! What a shame =/. Definitely write into TDN! I reckon they would understand.

But good on you for starting again! It must be a real hassle, but Neopets is definitely worth it! I couldn't bear not playing Neopets =).

Aww I'm so sorry about your account. I had that happen once but then I found a sticky note on my computer where I had my birthday saved. Hopefully writing to them will help and you'll get back into your account! Good luck!