TNT reviewing game?

~Ğǿǿmy~

Sooo ummm yeah! Its Squirrels1666! Lets partyy <3

ANYWAY... So yeah i took it upon myself to get a trophy on my new account since i forgot my birthday from my old account (petvic345_12)... Soo I played Lost City Lanes and got the the last level and finished the game with a score of 1436... And it Says....

(Scroll Down) Your score is being reviewed by TNT. If it is deemed valid, you will receive your Neopoints and go on the high score table...

I was freaking out like...WAIT... IT DIDNT SEND THE SCORE?!?Then i looked at it again and i was like oh okay :D...

Then, I got to check on the Hi-score table to notice that the minimum score is ATLEAST 1,800 points..

Sooo I am wondering... Why do they have to review it anyway? its only 1435...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Games' to 'Neopets Help'.

TNT has a set limit for scores they review. Sometimes it isn't as high as you need to get a trophy, but just high enough that a score sender might have tried to send that score. They also occasionally just pick a random score, even if it is low.

They're just checking that there was nothing fishy about the game you played. It's annoying, but you should get your NP soon. :)

Some review scores are set low. All the people on the high score table, since their scores are higher, were probably reviewed too.

Also, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think TNT also reviews scores based on time it takes to play. If you send a certain score insanely quick, it will likely go under review so they can investigate whether it was actually you playing, or a score sender/autoplayer. It usually only takes a day or two to review a score, so you should be notified in the next few days.

Some review scores are set low. All the people on the high score table, since their scores are higher, were probably reviewed too.

Also, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think TNT also reviews scores based on time it takes to play. If you send a certain score insanely quick, it will likely go under review so they can investigate whether it was actually you playing, or a score sender/autoplayer. It usually only takes a day or two to review a score, so you should be notified in the next few days.

I'm not sure if it gets sent in for review if it's played quickly, but that is one of the things they check for-- if it was possible to get the score you got in the time you played.

It is definitely based on time as well. A good example is with the game grand theft ummagine, it is quite time consuming to get the max score, it took me an hour to play the game twice to the end, and the speed at which the kyrii walks is fixed, so they can probably calculate the minimum time it takes to finish the game with the max score, without any unnecessary detours or lives lost and set that as the minimum time taken NOT to get your score reviewed.