Hey there (:

Paint

Hiya everyone,

I'm Paint and I'm new here. I've been using TDN for a while for dailies and general news stuffs but decided what with the upcoming Altador Cup and everything, I fancied joining the forum. I'm a bit of a seasoned Neopets player (probably nearing 9ish years? My account says 7 1/2 but it wasn't my first) because of my undying nerdiness.

I like to roleplay and I'm currently working towards becoming a writer. I love to cook, draw and watch films. Why is this beginning to feel like a personal ad...? Haha (:

I just wanted to say hello because I'll probably start posting around now.

Hello Paint! I'm Khaos/Kaito, nice to meet you. Don't be shy and do nothing but lurk, we're a nice community!

If you need any help around here, contact one of the mods (not me) and stay away from the meepits.

Hey Paint! Cute name. I feel like we are super similar when it comes to neopets. My account says 7 and 1/2 years too but I've been on for much longer. And I started using TDN for dailies/news and then ended up here lol. Anyways, welcome! Hope you like it here!

Thanks Kaito :) You do seem to have a nice community here, something I've been missing for quite a while on neo. The boards there are pretty hit and miss.

Haha we are similar, Ashbash! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Better late than never. I am an actual mod, and you're more than welcome to ask me any questions if you've lost your way over here at The Daily Neopets.

My name is Neomysterion, age 20, and I've been on Neopets for 10 years now. I care for a lot of LE pets on all 4 of my accounts.

Hi there! I'm Rebecca. :) Welcome to the forums, finally. :D I did the same thing- hang around lurking forever, doing the dailies, etc. The community here is so awesome though- I'm so glad I joined. :) I hope you like it as much as I do!