I'm new to TDN!! My Altador VII predictions :D

http://tinypic.com/r/kb6p9h/6

My explanation for above.

Soo i felt like making a graph like what they do in Neopets would be confusing on Excel sooo I made it every 2 teams verse each other.

Final Bracket-- Meridell vs. Maraqua

1ST Maraqua ~ They have been improving EVERY year. This is there time to shine! It's gonna be a tough battle against Meridell though.

2ND Meridell ~ Just missing the 1st bracket last year they are determined to make it. Good luck to Meridell! :)

Tier 2-- Terror Mountain VS. Tyrannia

3rd Terror Mountain ~ Improving every year they make it to the final bracket losing to Meridell. But congratz for improving EVERY year!

4th Tyrannia ~ Meh... they are barely gonna make it here... They will barely beat DC and drastically lose to Maraqua... GL!

Tier 3-- Darigan Citadel VS. Krawk Island

5th Darigan Citadel ~ Both teams' curses are slowly leaving. Darigan has a little more offensive in Yooyuball. GL!

6th Krawk Island ~ OH Krawk Island. You are almost if not always in the top 10. You have great offense and defense in Yooyu Ball!

Tier 4-- Shenkuu VS. Haunted Woods

7th Shenkuu~ What has happened?!? You got 2ND place in 2009 against Krawk Island!! Then you fell... You were supposed to win... GL anyway!! :D

8th Haunted Woods ~ Winning Altador Cup I isn't good for huh? Well lool anywayy... Your curse is obviously gone but you have lost much of your Offense... sorry :/

Tier 5-- Kreludor vs. Virtupets

9th Kreudor~ Dang... what has happened to you?! Getting second in 2010 against Lost Desert AND getting a good spot in VI. Well your lucky... versing the team with the victor's curse...

10th Virtupets~ VICTOR'S CURSE. That's all. Sorry :/

Tier 6-- Lost Desert VS. Roo Island

11th Lost Desert ~ I joined you on my other account when you wonn! But your VICTOR'S CURSE (DUN DUN DUN XD) is still in affect... Sorry D:

12th Roo Island ~ Yup Yup Yup :/ Same with lost desert... it's the VICTOR'S CURSE!!

Tier 7-- Faerieland VS. Kiko Lake

13th Faerieland ~ Meh.. now were getting to the less perfect teams. But Faerieland has been practicing harder and harder to just get above 15TH PLACE. GL :)

14th Kiko Lake~ GO KIKiO LAKE!! Lool i rememeber being on this team in 2009... Meh we sucked... LOL but your alot better than the teams below.

Tier 8-- Mystery Island VS. Brightville

15th Mystery Island ~ You guys arent the best team in the world... You do get these peaks where you have a streak of some wins but its not enough to get to the top... Sorry :/

16th Brightville ~ You guys are up and down... This year your down Sorry :/

Consolation Bracket-- Altador VS. Moltora

17th Altador ~ Nope don't let your reading get fooled... These team is TERRIBLE! I joined them in 2008 and we got a good 15-18... i dont remember but still NO. :/

18th Moltora ~ NO. JUST UM NO!! Even the own neopets team makes fun of them. GOOD BYE.

funny how your name as squirrel in it and you posted AC predictions and there is someone else who has squirrel in their name and posted AC predictions...

Anyway, they are removing final bracket, and Shenkuu will win. sorry bout that.

The new format is quite--- let's say, more complicated than usual. An well, I think you placed Terror Mountain too high up and Shenkuu too low. :))

Even though I play on Terror mountain I agree TM will be somewhere in 8-6

Oh my god yes! I'm not alone anymore!

Come, let's ride off into the sunset on giant squirrels, and retire after spending many years searching for the biggest nut in the world.

But I don't think it works like that anymore. TDN dun messed up.