Hello All!

Sarahs

I used to play Neo way back when- I'm pretty sure I originally started playing about 12 years ago! I eventually got bored and started playing less and less... until about 2 months ago, when I decided to create a new account ~for old times sake~, just to see what the site was like nowadays... and now I think I'm stuck. I'm obsessed once again. Argh!

Anyway I stumbled onto these forums not long after, they have been so useful and seem to be full of such nice people :D So I just thought what the hey- I'd like to join in rather than keep lurking!! :)

Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to TDN! :D And back to Neopets. I'm Spritzie :)

When I came back in 2009, I became more addicted than I ever was before. TDN has been a huge part of making Neopets so much more enjoyable, from the friends I've met here, to information about all the things around the site that I never knew of, or understood before.

Hi Spritzie and thanks! :) Nice to meet you!

Yes, even just through lurking, TDN has already helped me get a lot more out of the Neopets experience- there's so many tips on here and interesting discussions to read.

I can't wait to join in and get the most out of the fab addictiveness that is Neopets!! :D

Congratulations! You've made it to The Daily Neopets!

I'm just another forum mod around here. Don't forget to check our Everything & Anything About TDN Forums section first so you can get a general idea on how things work over here at the forums.

PM or Neomail me if you have any questions about Neopets, TDN, or anything else. I'll be seeing you around!

Welcome to the forums and back to neopets! I take breaks from it all the time when I just get too busy at work or school but it's definitely addictive when you find the time for it! I feel like I've been on it way too much this past week or so. :)