Altadorian Wig with Gold Ribbon

Lauren_x

From the notes!

I don't know if it will be re-released though :/

Oooh wow. Do you know how much NC you needed for that challenge? Because maybe the wig will be released this year again (hey, a girl can dream) :D

I doubt it will be re-released, but you may be able to trade someone for it.

She can, but it's insanely pricey. I had a very special customization planned with that wig, among some other items, until I realized most of them are retired or extremely expensive MME .. :sad01_anim:

the altadorian wig (also known as AC wig) has recently jumped in value, and some people are asking insane things for it :( the GMC lulu wig is also insanely pricey.

never say never, TNT have done some interesting things with NC lately, and for Daily Daily, there were retro challenges last time, so it is always possible they can re-release stuff.

I personally consider it unlikely, but i would love it if it were re-released ^_^

a alternative to it is the tower princess wig, which is a fairly common NC buyable item and relatively easy to trade for (or buy if you have the i think.. 150nc?)

I personally would love to see TNT rerelease items like that wig... I think even I would go buy a card if it was in stores. That and other ridiculously expensive retired items (Nutcracker set, bag of bottled faeries, etc). Hard core traders would probably be disappointed, but I think in general people would appreciate not having to spend hundreds of dollars on one piece of virtual clothing.