Hello Everyone!- I'm new!

Hey and welcome to the TDN Forums! :) Hope you enjoy it here! I didn't really know what to say in my original welcome post either lol. It's hard to figure out how to introduce yourself. I'm always like oh people won't care if I tell them that haha.

Oh goodness, I feel the same way, so I understand! I could write a lot about myself but it would go from 'oh this is tiny mentions' to 'I'm telling everything about myself and boring people to sleep!'

Also, thank you very much for the welcome! I love it here already <3

Welcome :) The people here are pretty cool, very helpful and they don't make you feel dumb when you have questions (one of my pet peeves).. Have fun!

I hope things are going out well over here at TDN, QueenBee. Welcome to TDN by the way (slightly late).

If you have any questions or concerns, you're always welcome to contact me or any other staff user. :)

I hope things are going out well over here at TDN, QueenBee. Welcome to TDN by the way (slightly late).

If you have any questions or concerns, you're always welcome to contact me or any other staff user. :)

Thank you, for the welcome! And yes things are going well, they're going very well <3 I love it here!

Hi there, welcome to the forums. :D -offers you cookies- :3

I hope you really enjoy it here. :D

Hi there, welcome to the forums. :D -offers you cookies- :3

I hope you really enjoy it here. :D

Cupcakes and Cookies? The next thing you know someone will be giving me Cheesecake >3> -hint- -hint-

Naah I love it here already <3 I don't need the sweets to fatten me up even more anyways!

Thank you, scoptophobia!

Cupcakes and Cookies? The next thing you know someone will be giving me Cheesecake >3> -hint- -hint-

Naah I love it here already <3 I don't need the sweets to fatten me up even more anyways!

Thank you, scoptophobia!

Well, I don't have a cheesecake made, but if you want to wait a little whiiiiiiile. :D

Heh, I'm glad you like it here so far. :D

Hmm I don't know how to make cheesecake but I always have tons of different types of cheese in my fridge. . . would you settle for that? Haha

Well, I don't have a cheesecake made, but if you want to wait a little whiiiiiiile. :D

Heh, I'm glad you like it here so far. :D

I'll accept cheese; and the cheesecake if you can make it, scoptophobia! <3 haha xD