Boo Hiss!

LillytheGrundo

I'm a member of another Forum that is not Neopet related and I have noticed people are not as nice as they are over here on TDN. I mean, I little smiley face can go a long way, you know? People are so grumpy!

Anyway it made me really appreciate how kind and supportive TDN'ers are of each other. Thanks Guys!

This is a really nice post and one that I completely agree with. :) I'm on another forum as well that's not related to neopets and have noticed the same thing. People are just friendlier and more willing to help or just even listen over here.

Yup i know an PokeMon Forum where almost everyone is sooo greedy and talkign about rom hacks for pc..etc... and dont buy the originals.

I am a very good persion.i could search news for every theme you want.

and yes my friend is on a Forum in there are so much people that make stress in it.

it didnt last long.

I like that everyone on here wants everyone else to be successful and achieve their goals. No one (that I have encountered anyway) is super greedy. A great example would be the Clock Work Negg Puzzles during the Festival of Neggs this year. So many people stepped in and helped others who were having trouble solving their puzzles. And no one got snobby about it.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's really great to come on here and always have a positive experience. Thanks for that everyone! :laughingsmiley:

Tell me about it! There aren't many online communities that are as friendly as TDN. I'm a member of quite a few and people are always flaming each other and causing drama because they have nothing better to do. Even when I play online games (like League of Legends) I find that people are way too ragey and should probably go outside and chill or something lol

That's good to hear. ;)

When I'm part of a forums and I join another I don't feel as comfortable there either.

I'm new here and I already like it!

I agree. Most forums I've been on have treated people wrongly and made such a tense..(dare I say) aura? I love it here on TDN and I joined just today! I look forward to being around here more often! <3

I agree. Most forums I've been on have treated people wrongly and made such a tense..(dare I say) aura? I love it here on TDN and I joined just today! I look forward to being around here more often! <3

The 'tense aura' part is so right! I was on JellyNeo for a time, but then they weren't really nice. I mean, here I feel comfortable and happy bu there, the people weren't as friendly. :D

It's actually hard for me to be active on other forums because of this... I'm always thinking "What are the mods doing this person should not be allowed to do this!!!" and I spend half my time restraining myself from telling them off myself. xD Mod habits.