hello~

Hi! I'm new here! Not new to neopets, though, I just returned from a hiatus! I'm gonna get all the avatars. All of them.

Just thought I should introduce myself. I'm Rikki! My main account is etherence, and I love to draw and read. Unfortunately, I can't get any artwork on my computer ever since I switched my hard drive; the usb ports won't work. :c But anyway!

HI PEOPLE

If this is your first time at The Daily Neopets Forum, don't forget to stop by the Everything & Anything About TDN Forums section before you continue.

Also, I'm Red Green (or Neomysterion), and I am one of the few mods over here. If you have any further questions, don't forget to ask me or anyone else on staff. I hope your time here at The Daily Neopets is turning out to be a good one. :)

hello, welcome!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi Rikki! Welcom to TDN Forums (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more. Smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.