My old account is deactivated!!!!!

Naamah D.

Oh my God guys! My old account with my beloved first ever Bori on it has been deactivated!!!!! Tonight I shall deactivate my accounts I have now!!! Is that okay? I'll even create a new email!!!!!

I'm a bit confused about what you are asking.Are you asking: If you can deactivate your current accounts and make a new one?

Or are you asking: If you can make a new email to make a new account because there's something wrong with/or you don't want your other accounts?

Also, why do you need to deactivate your current accounts, if your old account was deactivated? (unless it was hacked or something). Is it deactivated or was it purged?

Edited by YukiHitsugaya

I'm a bit confused about what you are asking.Are you asking: If you can deactivate your current accounts and make a new one?

Or are you asking: If you can make a new email to make a new account because there's something wrong with/or you don't want your other accounts?

Also, why do you need to deactivate your current accounts, if your old account was deactivated? (unless it was hacked or something). Is it deactivated or was it purged?

My old account was self frozen and I really want it back.

Oh shoot! I meant to say my old account was reactivated!!!!

Oh you got your first account back? You can still only have five total accounts (so you would have to self freeze one) but you shouldn't have to change emails. You can even switch mains - dont do any dailies or anything not allowed on side accounts for 24 hours (play games collecting interest are all not allowed but you can feed and play with your pets.) then start the next day with dailies on the new main. You shouldn't do this often but occasionally it is okay.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I am 90% certain those are the steps.

Lydia: I'm 99% you are correct with those.

But, yep, you'd still have to self-freeze one account. You can't have more than 5 accounts. The email shouldn't need to be changed

I changed my email anyway. I have sooo many emails!!!! Haha!!

Can I go ahead and start playing games since it is my new main?

As long as you didn't do any dailies or play games on any of your other accounts already today, you can go ahead and play games on you new main account. Glad to hear that you got your old account back. :)

As long as you didn't do any dailies or play games on any of your other accounts already today, you can go ahead and play games on you new main account. Glad to hear that you got your old account back. :)

Thank you so much. I really missed my Bori on that account.