Side Account Deactivation Help!

ClatoEverlark

If I deactivate one of my 3 side accounts, will I be able to create a new one? And what will happen to my pets?

Its username is "chiiapops". I created it a few weeks ago, I...think.

All of my pet there are Chias. But, now...I don't like Chias anymore. I don't want ALL of them to be my labrats. And Magical Chia Pops are rare and I think I can't afford all four of them. Plus, I don't really dig the username anymore. HAAHAAAAHA.

I'm aiming for Kikos because they're unbelievably cute. They are limited edition but I'm counting on the 14th of July.

I love Kikos *tears*

HELP :(

I think you're making a HUGE mistake. I go through phases with what kind of pets I like but that doesn't mean I have to deactivate my side accounts.

If you want Kikos that badly, just put your Chias in the pound. I'm sure they will find great homes. You don't have to give them magical Chia pops. Just give them some paint jobs. I think Speckled Chias are cute.

Or you can created another account just for your future Kikos :)

Like Lydia said, you can have another account still. So you do not have to deactivate this one.

However, if you're certain you don't like the account, then don't keep it. Deactivate. Don't keep it if you really don't like it. But definitely adopt out your pets first! There are certain to be some people who like them.

I have all my four side accounts, unfortunately. I really don't want my Chias anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't care for them! I will just pound them right now..hoping for a better place for them to stay in.