Cheat! - A passing faerie

Rachany

2lw23ya.jpg

So I was playing the game Cheat!, and suddenly, the passing faerie popped up!

(If you can't see the image for some reason, below what it says the opponent played, says "(A passing Faerie whispers to you: 'Psst! I think someone might have just cheated!')"

I googled this and found another forum, and they said it guaranteed that the person who played the cards is cheating, and that whenever this message popped up it they always caught the cheater.

However, I also went Jellyneo's guide, and they said that the faerie was probably making a comment about the last play, and in the last play, I cheated xP. I went on TDN's Cheat! guide, but there was no mention of this :(

So what does this faerie mean?

Personally, when I used to play Cheat and I accused after getting that message, the player was always cheating. However, it would require some extensive testing by a few different people to be able to say for sure whether the message ALWAYS means the player was cheating or if there is simply a higher CHANCE that they were cheating.

Oh ok, thank you! I accused Capara of cheating, and it turns out she was! Thanks for helping me out :)

EDIT: Whoa, and I got the faerie message again saying that someone might have cheated, so I accused Capara and I was right! I also thought it might be interesting to share I also cheated this time, and that both of the times I lied were when I said that they were a relatively low number (4 and 6), when I actually put down a Queen for each time.

Edited by Rachany

I accused of cheating when I got that message, and they weren't cheating. So, I kind of ignore that message, since we don't know if it's a "chance" or cheating or "related to the last play".

I used to play Cheat constantly and have never seen that message. It's kind of cool. I wonder if she's actually talking about the person playing the game or one of the people you're playing against. I've never heard of anyone getting that message before now. I'm suddenly inspired to go play that game and see if I get it haha.