Can anyone tell me......

manniqueen

Will neggs will sell for a better price when a plot is in effect? As in thousands more like dubloons and codestones? I'm trying to decide whether or not to stockpile those too.

Neggs aren't used as much in the pet training process, and surely not by the people who would get all hyped to train their pet during a plot. So it might inflate a bit more, but not drastically.

You can always hold on to them for a bit, since when KQ releases seasonal prizes, Negg supply tends to go down quite a bit and therefore their prices up a few thousand, if you're patient, you can keep checking their prices every few months to see when it's a good time to sell :)

It's up to you, but I find stockpiling an item like codestones and waiting for a plot will be an expensive venture. They are not cheap and plots are rare, so you'll spend alot of NPs while waiting perhaps a year or more to get any little return on the money. Logically, you'd be better off buying items that you could resell now for a few NPs profit than stockpiling and making on a little more.

Something to consider...