Greetings from the Dutch!

Sanne

Hello everybody! :)

I'm a Dutch player. I uh... I don't represent the Dutch as a whole. So I think I lied a little in my title. *cough* That doesn't mean my people are an unfriendly bunch! :D I'm sure if they were all here (gosh, imagine how crowded that would be!) they'd wave and say hi and give you cookies. Maybe some milk. Or a coke. Or pepsi if you really insist.

I've been on Neopets since I was 12, so that's about 10 years now! Took a break a couple of years ago but now I'm back and enjoying the game again.

Let's see... I've studied IT and worked in Customer Services and Sales. I'm a pretty big geek and love to play *pew pew* games. Preferably with zombies. And baseball bats. Lots of baseball bats. I'll be a survivor in the oncoming apocalypse, just so you know. I'm an artist and have done some freelance work in the past, though right now I don't get to draw as much as I'd like to anymore.

I dig KeyQuest and am slowly working towards my goals. I'm going to be needing new ones soon!

Well, that's pretty much it. :O If you want to know anything else just ask away!

Welcome to The Daily Neopets! If this is your first time here, you should read the forum rules before continuing.

Also, I am Meta-Knight (or Neomysterion as I'm really known over here), and I've been a Neopian for over 10 years. I love to raise Limited Edition pets, and I collect vintage Nintendo games as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to notify me via PM, Neomail, or any other way you prefer.

Welcome from the Canadians! (or not, just this one. XD)

I hope you have a fantastic time here!

Another Canuckian bidding you welcome as well, I'm pretty new here myself but love it so far :) And I've had Dutch style cookies before (my roomie and bff from boarding school was Dutch) so you can bring all you want, PLEASE!!! :woot:

Another Canuckian bidding you welcome as well, I'm pretty new here myself but love it so far :) And I've had Dutch style cookies before (my roomie and bff from boarding school was Dutch) so you can bring all you want, PLEASE!!! :woot:

Hahah, yes, I agree! Especially Stroopwafles! :-9 My mum brought some back from Holland, and I couldn't stop eating them. :D

Aaaargh, more stroopwafels addicts! XD When we went back home last year my colleague had me buy 20 packs for her XD

LOL! I'm jealous of your colleague- I would love to have a stash like that in my house. XD

They sell them in a grocery store near where I live, but they're about $5 for a pack of 6. I just can't justify spending so much on cookies that have been on the shelf for ages!

Welcome!! And it's great that you've decided to join TDN! It's such a nice place to get help and just chat =).

And your truly not alone! One of my very close friends is Dutch too =). You'll slowly fine lots of people who you can relate to well =)