Neo not working?

Hi guys!

I don't really post on here much, but I was wondering if neo is working for anyone else?

I can't log in for some reason. :(

I mean, I can't even log on. :(

If it would just be slow I would understand...but to not be able to log on...that's odd.

My brother can't log on either.

Misslushious, welcome to The Daily Neopets! Neopets does not seem to work in English for some odd reason, I really hope that The Neopets Team is on the case. There are other people experiencing Neopets downage woes in our official Neopets downage and issues topic. You have to change the language to Chinese before logging in to get Neopets to work until they get things fixed.

By the way, I am Neomysterion, and I'm one of the forum mods. If you need any help, please notify me via PM or Neomail. I hope your stay here at TDN will be a good one. ^_^

I'm glad someone made a board - I can't load neopets at all! SOOOOOOO SLOWWW!!! :(

no 5X games for me...

You'd think they wouldn't have a 5X weekend if they're also doing changes to the nc mall.

Hey Jessica! Welcome to TDN :D

Sadly, Neopets is still slow as a snail this morning. I was hoping it would have been fixed by now. Uggh!

Sadly, Neopets is still slow as a snail this morning. I was hoping it would have been fixed by now. Uggh!

(pokes Xepha's post in this thread)

Neopets is back in working order, it's just the NC Mall that's not working properly.

Note to members: Don't get thrown off by this topic's title, this is really an intro thread.

I mean, I can't even log on. :(

If it would just be slow I would understand...but to not be able to log on...that's odd.

My brother can't log on either.

Can you log on now. Maybe your having trouble logging on had something to do with the site running slowly yesterday?