NC Mall Perk: Future Fashions Shop!

hrtbrk

I think the NC mall is a little bit unfair due to some countries not being able to buy the NC cards, which means they have to buy gift boxes also if they want to trade items or gift something to a friend. But at the same time, the NC mall is a good way for them to receive an "income" from the website, along with Premium memberships and ads.

Rather than giving users who spend a certain amount in the mall the ability to see new items 3 days before everyone else, maybe they should give them a perk for the next month...like something similar to what Premium users receive (i.e. the SSW or an item that only they receive or can buy).

Even better idea, TNT should just NOT GO WITH THIS IDEA AT ALL AND DO NOTHING.

I enjoy SOMETIMES spending money on the NC Mall, but it's like once a month, I'm not going to go crazy and spend a certain amount of real money just to get this "special" access. I guess it's supposed to sort of bring up your reputation; I mean, you'll get to buy items no one else has, you can bet some will be pretty, and people will want it.

But I don't care, there's other NP ways to gain attention. I don't even care too much for fashion in my reality! xD

I enjoy SOMETIMES spending money on the NC Mall, but it's like once a month, I'm not going to go crazy and spend a certain amount of real money just to get this "special" access. I guess it's supposed to sort of bring up your reputation; I mean, you'll get to buy items no one else has, you can bet some will be pretty, and people will want it.

But I don't care, there's other NP ways to gain attention. I don't even care too much for fashion in my reality! xD

The items are buyable by everyone who has NC, but the people who spend a certain amount that month are able to buy (and see) the items 3 days before the people who didn't spend enough NC.

I sent feedback to TNT requesting them to STOP. To "don't even think about it."

TNT,

stop-sign1.jpeg

NOW!

We all agree that this is absolute [removed] And if we all had a word we could use to describe it; it'd be a word we can't use here. I mean really, how can you describe this WITHOUT a cuss word?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't use acronyms of swear words, those are just as bad as the actual swear itself.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Ridiculous. That's £80!!! I cant even believe they would expect people to spend that amount of money on NC in a month O.o

It seems like they're trying to get people addicted to the mall. Really not cool.