Does anyone know when the habitarium is being upgraded?

_Kitten

The max level has been 50 for forever and whenever you try to upgrade something it says you need to be over level 50 to do it. Does anyone know if there are any plans for neopets to actually raise the levels and let you get those upgrades or have they just forgotten about it all together?

I would have thought they would try and fix the glitches first ... But Neohomes haven't had new items released in a while (NC Mall wise) and that has a lot of bugs, plus there's the upcoming Altador Cup to think of as well -_-; And of course the Mall crash earlier in the week

I don't think there are any plans currencty for upgrading habi. If there were/are they woudln't do it today, with the games room not working and everyone being locked out of key quest since last night (it's back up now).

I don't imagine it'll be for a loooooong time. Personally, I would definitely rather TNT fix all the glitches in Habi before they add more levels. :)

(Besides, I'm quite happy raking in my purple gems. :D Easiest way to make NP ever! :D)

Probably not for some time, but I really don't mind. I like to collect my purple gems, it makes the bulk of my income! Plus, I'm not sure if my laptop could handle more bugs/backgrounds/moving things, lol, and you can bet it'd get bigger! The glitches are heavily annoying. I hate how it sometimes freezes when I'm trying to hatch an egg, or discard one. Not to mention I have to keep deleting all items I purchase in an effort to avoid ever being "locked out" (which would upset me.)

My guess is that it probably won't happen until we here something about major changes with Neopet's servers. You'll probably see some of the glitches fixed first. I'm not an expert or anything, but I don't know that it is even possible for Neopets to add new levels right now.

I don't know that it is even possible for Neopets to add new levels right now.

We saw with the issue a few months back (where people wre cycling through levels 1-100 in a matter of seconds and collecting all the level-up rewards) that TNT does have more levels programmed and intended for release, but I agree that they probably want to work out all the bugs first (especially after the level glitch). as some people have een locked out for months with no easy fix (if the merge method fails).

Probably not for some time, but I really don't mind. I like to collect my purple gems, it makes the bulk of my income! Plus, I'm not sure if my laptop could handle more bugs/backgrounds/moving things, lol, and you can bet it'd get bigger! The glitches are heavily annoying. I hate how it sometimes freezes when I'm trying to hatch an egg, or discard one. Not to mention I have to keep deleting all items I purchase in an effort to avoid ever being "locked out" (which would upset me.)

Ugh, I know! Every time I open up Habi and it takes a moment longer than I think it should I panic, thinking I've been locked out. D:

Urgh. I love Habi (I feel so rich now because of those gems!) but it gets terribly annoying at times!

As much as I want it to be upgraded for all those people that don't like that they're no longer advancing, I reached level 50 less than a hour ago so I hope it stays at the cap for a while. ;) It would be just typical if I finally make it and then they decide to push the levels up higher, though! :laughingsmiley:

As much as I want it to be upgraded for all those people that don't like that they're no longer advancing, I reached level 50 less than a hour ago so I hope it stays at the cap for a while. ;) It would be just typical if I finally make it and then they decide to push the levels up higher, though! :laughingsmiley:

Haha, that's exactly what I thought as soon as I got to 50- "Oh god, TNT is going to release another 25 bloody levels this week, aren't they?"

But they didn't. ;) Corssing my fingers that I get a couple months AT LEAST of easy NP!

Hopefully never. ._. There are way too many glitches and an update is sure to bring even more. I've been locked out a few times now for no fault of my own which is just ridiculous. I would like to think they would fix the glitches before adding new levels, but honestly I don't think they care about the glitches and will probably update the game once they have the higher levels ready.

Yes i would like them to fix the issues before more levels as i just recently got locked out and merge method didnt work for me so had to restart at level one.

Ugh! I'm so sorry. :( I have nightmares about having to restart my Habi.

I made a thread about this waaaay back when. The consensus hasn't really changed since then :P They won't update until they've fixed all the bugs I don't think...and who knows how long that could take!

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/31421-when-do-you-think-new-habi-levels-will-be-announced/page__fromsearch__1

^ For reference!

Ugh! I'm so sorry. :( I have nightmares about having to restart my Habi.

Thanks i guess it was my own fault i forgot and left it on overnight as i had only just reached level 50, currently up to level 12 collecting resources seems to take so long at the lower levels with only a few p3s gathering.

Thanks i guess it was my own fault i forgot and left it on overnight as i had only just reached level 50, currently up to level 12 collecting resources seems to take so long at the lower levels with only a few p3s gathering.

o.o I always leave my Habi on overnight. Ahhhhhh~ I'm so going to worry about it glitching on me now.

Aww, I hope you get it up there quickly! If there's anything I can help with, just let me know. :D

o.o I always leave my Habi on overnight. Ahhhhhh~ I'm so going to worry about it glitching on me now.

Aww, I hope you get it up there quickly! If there's anything I can help with, just let me know. :D

Thanks I'm up to level 21 now It let me keep all my storages and nests and houses they were just reset to level one so i should be right its just the waiting for the resources to add up the points :)