Fountain Faerie Quest HELP o-o

30kingswood

So, I've just started a new neopets account in dedication to the accounts I lost, and I set up a shop in which I donate to the money tree for every purchase. So, low and behold, I get a Fountain Faerie quest. A quest for an item I cannot afford. And I think you know where I am going with this...

So- does any rich neopian out there want to help someone out? The item I need is a Fancy Aisha Mirror, currently priced at 90k noepoints, which I can only DREAM of earning. D:

So, please, someone. I just want to feel fulfilled with this site, after everything I've done for it, I guess luck wants to give back. But now I'm flipping out because I can never afford it. So, please. All I ask is for another neopet user to help me out with this once in a lifetime chance.

-sincerely, a neopet user who is currently FREAKING OUT!! D: lol

First off congrats on your FFQ :) A FFQ quest can remain active until you find the item. 90k is not that hard to earn. If you play keyquest you can get there as well as Habitarium. Habitarium is a big way to earn nps. If you're serious about earning nps then don't spend any, put everything in the bank and if you do spend write down what you spend so you can track it and make sure you 'replace' that amount. Good luck earning your neopoints. :D

I make around 50k a day so I know it's possible if you work at it and when you earn something and accomplish something you feel pretty good afterwards.

First off congrats on your FFQ :) A FFQ quest can remain active until you find the item. 90k is not that hard to earn. If you play keyquest you can get there as well as Habitarium. Habitarium is a big way to earn nps. If you're serious about earning nps then don't spend any, put everything in the bank and if you do spend write down what you spend so you can track it and make sure you 'replace' that amount. Good luck earning your neopoints. :D

I make around 50k a day so I know it's possible if you work at it and when you earn something and accomplish something you feel pretty good afterwards.

Thanks so much!! :D I always threw those things off as being those "stupid new" games. xD lol- I'm gonna try that right now! :D

Or... Not. o_O lol, the neopets server is down! :sad02: anyways, I'll try again soon. ;-; lol, thnx again!! ^^

lol, so many edits! O-O in any event, the server is back for me, only it says the habitarium game is unavailable. ;-; in any event, playing keyquest! ^^ lol

Okay, lol! hopefully final edit! -__-" in any event, I tried playing key quest, didn't like it one bit. so I might give my account to another neopian, someone who will care for my pets and keep the giving going- <3 thanks for all your help- and I hope your happy! :D lol *not meant in a sarcastic way D: thats awful xD lulz

~thanks ever so much! :3

Edited by 30kingswood

giving your account away is not allowed. Key Quest takes practice and can be quite fun. Don't give up yet :) you can get there.

giving your account away is not allowed. Key Quest takes practice and can be quite fun. Don't give up yet :) you can get there.

Okay, I wont now that you said that! o__O lol, I'll give it another go :D I should learn to not take the easy way out!! >:DDD I WILL WIN MYSELF!! :D:D:D:D:D yay!! xD lol

You can find opponents in the Key Quest thread and let them know you're new and they might go easy on you, no promises though. We also have a great guide on Key Quest that should be helpful for you to read. Since we're on the topic of Key Quest, when you start a game don't quit the game just because you feel like it or because you're losing. This is considered cheating and really isn't fair to other players and it could get you some nasty hate mail. When I play a game of KQ I'll write down the other players name and if for some bizarre reason I get booted from the game I'll neomail and apologize. If you need any help let me know.

You can find opponents in the Key Quest thread and let them know you're new and they might go easy on you, no promises though. We also have a great guide on Key Quest that should be helpful for you to read. Since we're on the topic of Key Quest, when you start a game don't quit the game just because you feel like it or because you're losing. This is considered cheating and really isn't fair to other players and it could get you some nasty hate mail. When I play a game of KQ I'll write down the other players name and if for some bizarre reason I get booted from the game I'll neomail and apologize. If you need any help let me know.

Okay, thank you. ^^ very helpfull o3o

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats on your FFQ! :D That's so awesome -- 11 years and I've never had one. :P

Key Quest can definitely take some getting used to - I find it quite difficult, and I have only won a gold key once, but even when you lose you still make a fair amount of NP. :)

I HIIIIIGHLY recommend Habitarium though. It is a fantastic way to make a lot of NP with only a bit of work every day. It can take a while to set it up and know what's going on, but soon it will basically run itself. :D

Congratulations on the FFQ! I would have to agree with the members who have already posted about Habitarium. There's even a Habitarium guide to help you play in the most efficient manner so that you level up quite quickly. http://www.neopets.com/~habitarium_guide

You can also search through the game room and find games that you do well at and/or like playing, then play those three times a day.

And don't forget that you can put your Neopoints in the bank and collect daily interest on the Neopoints you have in the bank.

Also, the Habitarium boards on Neopets are a good way to get advice and friends who will gift you things, repair resources and refill P3 bars.

There is a whole list of games on our dailies page that will show you how to earn 90k in less than a day! Do all the dailies you can, maybe start the Altador Plot, do even half the games plus the previous suggestions and it will be a breeze!