NO MORE FORGOTTEN SHORE MAP PIECES!

Lady Lyuba

I just came back yesterday, and when I saw this new daily, I was like, "THIS IS AWESOME!" When I saw that it gave out map pieces, I was totally ecstatic. Then I looked how much it was worth xD. I still really want all the pieces though - yeah, they're really cheap and all, and everyone has them, but common guys, there's a Krawk/Draik in the pool of prizes! Albeit it'll be EXTREMELY rare to get one, at least you have a chance at it!

Anyways, time to go shopping for those map pieces! Unless someone wants to be a generous user and donate some pieces to a fellow user...? :rolleyes_anim:

I just came back yesterday, and when I saw this new daily, I was like, "THIS IS AWESOME!" When I saw that it gave out map pieces, I was totally ecstatic. Then I looked how much it was worth xD. I still really want all the pieces though - yeah, they're really cheap and all, and everyone has them, but common guys, there's a Krawk/Draik in the pool of prizes! Albeit it'll be EXTREMELY rare to get one, at least you have a chance at it!

Anyways, time to go shopping for those map pieces! Unless someone wants to be a generous user and donate some pieces to a fellow user...? :rolleyes_anim:

If the site was working properly, I'd give you all my pieces. I'm so sick of getting them from the Krawken, they are as good as nothing. In fact, Map Piece = Nothing.

If the site was working properly, I'd give you all my pieces. I'm so sick of getting them from the Krawken, they are as good as nothing. In fact, Map Piece = Nothing.

Oh, that'd be wonderful! (As soon as the site's working again :P)

Well anyways, I'm actually feeling really optimistic about the Forgotten Shore map pieces/prizes. That's probably just because I haven't tried it yet xD

Oh, that'd be wonderful! (As soon as the site's working again :P)

Well anyways, I'm actually feeling really optimistic about the Forgotten Shore map pieces/prizes. That's probably just because I haven't tried it yet xD

Heh, I've been playing it daily for a couple months now, and I still feel optimistic about it. :D It's a nice daily- you don't always get anything, but the prizes are generally much better than what you get from other dailies! I've recievec at least 50k from it now, plus a couple of Treasure Chests that go for about 30k each. No PDE or anything, but I can wait. :)