Problem of the Day

Dillon

Hey people i am doing a once a week math problem.

The first 3 person who answer with the right gets a prize. It is small. Once i reach my goal. (See siggy) I will make the prizes more often.

DON't CHEAT if i catch you cheating you are "banned" from getting a prize from this contest for one month.

1.)The local Market recieved a shipments of walnuts and almounds. The walnuts weighed w pounds and the almounds weighed 10 pounds more than that. Write an expression for the weight of the shipment

Let's see...

w + (w+10)

Not to be insulting, but can ya make it a tad harder? I did 4 quadratic formual questions in math today before lunch.

I'm not making a guess, but are you doing this to cheat on your homework because I worked this kind of stuff when I was your age.

No i am not doing it to cheat.

Any who. Im in 8th grade taking grade 10 geometry to. I have done the problem and either way is correct.

ATTENTION:All prizes won up to now shall be rewarded but no prizes shall be rewarded after this. No it was an MSA warmup. And now it will be the problem of the day. As the week progresses it will get harder.

yeah dillon, no offense but i have some really smart friends (some for good projects, some for bad idiotic ideas :P ) but from TDN, you don't seem that smart. well not smart enough to take a 10th grade class in grade 8

anime doing a 10th grde in 9th grade, is more believeable, because on TDN she actually acts smart and mature etc (well can be very immature/angry/weird but everyone is)

Hey I never said i was good at geometry do you want me to send a picture of my book.

Yeah. I'm just in an advanced classes actually, there's a bunch of people I've know for a couple years now that are in all AP/honors like me. It's pretty common at my school, actually.

hey anime can you move this to umm somewhere else i dont know yet and change this to Honors/Ap classes.

hey anime can you move this to umm somewhere else i dont know yet and change this to Honors/Ap classes.
You're changing what to Honors/Ap classes? o_O

why not call it Education, wouldn't it be much simplier

I agree with you Vivi. This topic has really nothing to do with a problem anymore. And i found it pointless because the problems are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to easy.

You're changing what to Honors/Ap classes?

This topic

I agree with you Vivi. This topic has really nothing to do with a problem anymore. And i found it pointless because the problems are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to easy.
But it does. o_O It's still a contest...

Miranda what did you just say??? I am so confuzzled.
Call me Mira. And I said this is still a contest. It's still going. You never said you were going to stop the prizes and such...