Festival of Neggs: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

That's awesome that we got another avvie! And I actually got it this year because I actually did the egg hunt! I personally chose the plushie because I thought it was just so darn cute :3

I'm at work so I haven't collected my prizes yet. But I'm so happy I decided to do the Quest part. I only tried last night , a few hours before it closed. But it ws easier than I had thought. I got the guess wrong but I didn't really try. Avatar totally makes it worth it. Wish I wasn't stuck here!

I got all the prizes and I like the mist foreground the best out of everything. I wish I had the Y12 and Y13 Negg Avies. I should have gotten them but I was unable to get on the Internet for the last days and I couldn't complete it T_T

I went for the foreground. I absolutely love the prizes, very single one of them are adorable/useful/just plain neat. They released wearables all through the negg hunt through various means, so now there's an entire spring outfit to be made!

I'm so glad that I did the Mysterious Negg event now! Heh. :D I so wanted the avatar. :)

Brilliant prizes! I love the Shoppe of Neggs Background and the Spring Path Background the most (I'm a sucker for a background though)!

This is my first site theme and I like it, except for the orange it adds... I doubt I will use it for that reason, but it's nice they added it as one of the rewards.

so glad i got the avatar. i thought i didn't at first but i didnt realize there wasn't an event that showed it :)

There is an event for it! You get it when you claim your Mysterious Negg Journey Prize - hope you claimed it :D

I was hoping to get the Spring Path Background for a prize

Did you not complete all the days of the event? Or were you late getting some of them? Because if you got them all on the first day at least, you should have recieved it!

I didn't even go there myself originally. I picked up my regular prizes, then was reading through TDN's guide, and saw there were prizes specifically for that, and had to go back and get them. :)

I managed to miss two days getting my Neggs on time so I missed out on a couple of things - but so glad I got the avvie! (L)

That makes 277, and I switched to this side in November :woot:

Holy Guacamole! I was hoping to buy all of the prizes later today when the prices dropped...but since they came out this morning, the prices have gone up! Before, you could get a plushie and the foreground for somewhere between 80,000 and 90,000np. Now the lowest I've seen either of those items sell for is 115,000. That just blows my mind! I'm really glad I got the book, because it's just going to continuously get more expensive as more and more people use them and they disappear, however, I expect the plushie and the foreground to stabalize since the only way they'll disappear is if they get taken away by a RE or discarded. Yesh, I want that plushie really bad, but for 115,000 I can wait.