Festival of Neggs: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

Odd, ANOTHER Festival of Neggs site theme? o_O Because I have one from a couple years ago that I've been using for the Festival. I'm sure this new site theme is related to the Mysterious Negg adventure though.

Holy Guacamole! I was hoping to buy all of the prizes later today when the prices dropped...but since they came out this morning, the prices have gone up! Before, you could get a plushie and the foreground for somewhere between 80,000 and 90,000np. Now the lowest I've seen either of those items sell for is 115,000. That just blows my mind! I'm really glad I got the book, because it's just going to continuously get more expensive as more and more people use them and they disappear, however, I expect the plushie and the foreground to stabalize since the only way they'll disappear is if they get taken away by a RE or discarded. Yesh, I want that plushie really bad, but for 115,000 I can wait.

Hahah, I know, right? I'm trying (badly) to get Mneryth a book award, so I've been reading him all the book prizes I get from various events -- they usually get quite expensive over time, but I can't believe how much they've gone up already!

I'm glad to have the avatar, don't get me wrong, but I honestly think it looks a little tacky. I dunno. I really enjoy their sweet and simple ones, and this one has so much going on. Don't think I'll be putting it to any use.

LOVE all the other prizes though! Sold everything I got except my SWEET Neggbreaker plushie! He's so awesome!