OMG OMG OMG OMG *faints*

Angeló

groar, i'm one little jealous muffin right here (XD, muffin???)

maybe if i tried (and didn't go on hiatus for such a long time) i could borrow one too (just kiddin, nobody's gonna lend me a MSPP with MY account XD)

anyways, congrats with the borrowing of such a great thing, don't lose it (mwoehahaha, i'm scaring you :))

awww, it's good to be (sort of) back :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

users like me can only dream of getting things like this *sigh* you all have been saving up np and building reputations community for so much longer than i have and with the inflation on a lot of these items from before I went on my hiatus is just so large than I will have to play for a couple of years before I can really get the good stuff

this reply confuses me

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

so.....if I play neopets for 24 hours straight....someone would give me an item? weird

lol no .. first of all it was a lend only .. i sent it right back after i got the avatar .. no one gives away a 400 mil item out of the blue u know :P

second .. i've been building my account for more than 3 years , participating in site events , writing for the NT , submitting poems , taking part in contests , taking care of my pets , collecting avatars , collecting items , etc :)

that's the kind of dedication a lender asks for :)

was the person you borrowed it from a friend or just a random lender?

.. someone i used to talk to on the boards and i didnt know they were lending ... i guess they just wanted to evaluate me :)

so.....if I play neopets for 24 hours straight....someone would give me an item? weird

That's a terrible/rude assumption. And why would it matter to you since you don't seem to care anyway? It's really not hard to play Neopet's as a hobby and gain a good account. Do your dailies everyday, takes like 10 minutes. Get a lab map. Zap your pets. Whoa. They're all painted. Make friends on the board by chatting. Is that playing 24/7? If you write, submit an article to the times. Playing Cheat for the cheat avatar isn't difficult nor time consuming.

My point? If you can't even spare a little bit of time to make your account look slightly decent, then you're not going to get a lend. It makes perfect sense. Sorry if it doesn't seem fair to you. Some of us can happily balance our reality with Neopets.

I'm sure glorious didn't mean it in a bad way .. plus .. just look at her trophies and stamp collection , she's a dedicated player herself , maybe even more than I am ;) these trophies must have took lots of time to achieve :)