rosabella_123

Unfortunately we can't see your puzzle with that link, we can only see our own :(

Try pressing the PrtSc button (or using the Snip tool if you have windows 7) and then uploading the picture of the puzzle your stuck on to www.tinypic.com then we can help :)

PrtSc button...what's that? I tried save as and putting it on photo bucket but it adds a bunch of stuff I dont want and not the pic...

print%2Bscreen.jpg

See that red circle? This is where the Print Screen button is located on an average keyboard.

If you are having trouble making a screenshot, TDN has an article on how to make a screenshot right here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/screenshots/

We have the methods for making screenshots for both Windows and Apple Mac computers.

Oh! Okay *searches* aha, though it doesnt seem to want to work(and I did skim that article, ty :) ), it's under F11 as it doesnt have the side number pad im sure there's some easy solution im missing sorry to keep bugging u >_<

Finally! http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee383/Bella_Au/Neopets/ClockworkNegg-Help.jpg

That work?

sorry it took me so long to figure it out...I dont think I will forget how for quite awhile though lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, there's an edit button you can use to add information in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Row 1:

Red Flower, Purple Flower, Yellow Flame

Row 2:

Purple Shield, Red Flame, Purple Flame

Row 3:

Yellow Flower, Yellow Shield, Red Shield

...and here you have it. Let me know if there's anything wrong.