SuperSquirrel's Altador Cup Predictions

-Ryan

lol I dunno, I didn't even realize unti Danny made a board about it. xD

Gonna miss that board title though. MIYP always has the best. "Good thing we prematurely evacuated that last board."

Well I hate on Meridell becuase THEY SHAMED DC! I think that tyrannia most deserves a map revamp because its one of the oldest

Hello, I love the Altador cup! On my first account I follow it from the second edition.

I also like the weeks before it's getting started! Buying stuff for your team that you support, dressing your pet(s) in the theme, making predictions,...

That last, i mostly do.

If I may have comment, there is one thing that annoys me.

I'm not a Meridell-supporter, but a nineth place for them?

Look at the results that they have made in VI. They were almost qualified for group 1. Meridell is not really a candidat for the cup, but a result like last year is never excluded.

Yeah, I know. Thats what everyone says.

Once i'm unsilenced though i'm gonna move LD down farther, and MD will atleast get second tier.

Read my reasoning for MD.

The team-changes are in. Foltaggio is replaced to Altador. The altador player timu goes to shenkuu.

Gordo Gunnels of the Roo team is going to Brightvale and Squeaky tressif leaves his team for Roo Island.

Bad news for the 'Bertie Shurtz Fan Club'.

She's goin step out of the tournament. Another player will playing for MI

Woah, really? Can you send me a link of the roster pics?

Gordo for Squeaky? That means they're expecting both RI and BV to improve.

No! Say it ain't Bertie. She's one of my top 10 favourite players. Dx

@Citadel Squirrel I know I'm not robbe, but the Jellyneo front page has them. ^_^

...I'm not liking any of the changes. Not at all. Neither a Kiko nor a Grundo got replaced! Bertie of all people got replaced instead! I blame that Xweetok coming to MI. Even though I don't support MI, Bertie is my favourite member of that team.

If said Xweetok was a guy (I can't tell the gender), that would make MI an all-male team this year. -_-

Off to my next rant, the trade between Foltaggio of SK and Timu of AL. Oh joy. Another all-male team (Altador) this year. Oh, that would make SK a team where majority are females once again (Antola was considered a female in the past, currently a male. I hope it stays that way). But seriously, TNT? I kinda like those two players at their original teams. :/

Timu doesn't even look good in that new uniform of hers. ...okay, what is this? xD

While I don't have much to say between the trade of Gordo Gunnels of RI and 'Squeaky' Tressif of BV, it's a complete surprise to me. Why would the Brightvale team want to trade off their team captain for someone from Roo Island? Conflicts, I suppose? ...I wonder who'll be Brightvale's new team captain.

But I suppose changes have to be made every year, so what can I say?

And I'll end my rant here. I really apologise if this was off-topic here. :(

Off to my next rant, the trade between Foltaggio of SK and Timu of AL. Oh joy. Another all-male team (Altador) this year. Oh, that would make SK a team where majority are females once again (Antola was considered a female in the past, currently a male. I hope it stays that way). But seriously, TNT? I kinda like those two players at their original teams. :/

Yeah, as if I didn't have any more reasons to join Kreludor. As long as Derlyn isn't replaced, I'm joining them. :P

They wanted to make changes, but they made sure to only affect small teams so it wouldn't create an uproar. I guess they learned something from the Dasher SOley incident.

Aldric is all forever alone now, and Larcy is the lone male Shenkuu member, because Antola does count because he was a she before. (on a second thought, this gives me the ideas of Aldric and Larcy being bros together)

I guarantee that in one year, all the Altador Cup teams are all-males.

I think SK can make the jump. By memory, didn't RI make a big jump like that too? It's not impossible.

Hmm, it'll be great if we can steal our rival team's thunder!

Eh, i'm going with how I see it.

I amde some changes though. All that really matters anymore are power rankings, and I put new ones up.

You already know how I feel about your predictions, if you can remember beyond all that football talk we had last time. :P

I'm on SK, and I don't think we'll place 3rd, but with this new system, anything can happen, I suppose.

Switch DC and MQ and you'd have a beautiful predictions thingy! Other than HW and KL. I do not think Haunted Woods will make that great of a comeback and I do not think Kiko Lake will do that bad.

But that's just me! :D