SuperSquirrel's Altador Cup Predictions

-Ryan

Okay so i'm currently making updates and edits in the last month I have before the AC is here and i'd appreciate feedback on my predictions page.

http://www.neopets.com/~Vickels

I'm not done yet and hope to update it atleast a small amount every day so please check back often.

Critque away.

Atleast in the top five. But I really dont know where. I see them, KI, and MQ as the same team just withh different colors, and its really just luck that decides wihich of them take which top 5 spot.

I only played the first 3 years so yea first yea I didnt really know what i was doing so I was like level 2 :) then next year I got to around 12 the 3rd I was an allstar :D you?

Thats cool. ^^

My first two years I had no idea what was happening.

Then I went on hiatus and created my current main account. Since ten i've been Rank 15, 17, and then All-star the last two years. :P

if there is a MQ win and a pb prize then the value for that is going to go down a LOT... but if we are just speculating I would like a mystery island win

I like these predictions very much :) Going ALL out for MQ this year. My slightly more feasible aim is rank 13, but I'm going to try for All Star ^_^ I'd love for us to win!

*goes to put pets in Mara gear* :D

B-b-but I love Faerieland Team's colours ;^;

But seriously XD I honestly don't get the fanaticism around Altador Cup as I was away when it came out and when I came back, I wasn't too sure how to play. But I gotta say, it really has a fanatical following and I'll be getting involved this year to hopefully get some nice Faerieland prizes.

Moorlough is, of course, a loyal Faerie fan so Faerieland for her! Nimhue is all for her Shenkuu homies, but since Moorlough is head of household she wins as to which team we play despite Nimhue being much more sporty XD