What is WRONG with me!?

behemothrules

So I just battled the Neggbreaker, and I took along my Icy Snowflake that I use for lending, thinking it would make the fight a bit faster. Somehow, I forgot it was one use, and lost it :sad01_anim:

Now I have to buy another one. Meanwhile, me trying to save nps has been set back 250k. I am so mad at myself! :grrr:

Have you guys ever done anything stupid on neo without thinking?

Where to begin... LOL

Well, for starters, I donated a Pike Pike that I had just won by accident.

I had my Grarrl eat a Silver paint brush about 30 seconds after I had bought it, among many other clothes that I had just bought > . <

SORRY about that :( please be careful next time ... my best advice is : don't do anything on neopets if you're sleep-deprived ;)

- Fell for a scam advertising baby PB plushies as real baby PB's .. paid 100k .. re-sold it for 60k ... lost 40k

- Overpayed 200k on some items for my gallery because I didn't check the shopwiz first

- Had a close call with my expensive item in trades last week .. almost discarded it when the trade expired and i didn't pay attention

- Gave away a Eustabee when they were only 30k .. wish I'd kept it hehe but I thought it was ugly

When I was young and ignorant to the site's workings and economy, I sold a Grape Slurpship for 5000np and thought I was hitting it big. :rolleyes_anim: I also overpaid for A LOT of stuff before I found out how to really use the shop wizard. And just a week or so ago, I almost sold a Ultra Platinum Nerkmid for half of it's worth, but luckily a lovely lady here saw and helped me out. :* Forever making mistakes and learning on the site, haha. Thankfully, I've had many nice people help me along the way. Now to figure out how to work the trading post... :shiftyeyes_anim:

I think the silliest thing I've ever done is bought a snow paintbrush with the intention of getting the Snow day avatar. I decided I'd use it on my Chomby instead of painting over my Gelert. It was only after I had done it that I realized my Chomby was nowhere near aged enough for the avatar. Overall, not a huge loss.. I guess I'm just careful for the most part ;p

So I just battled the Neggbreaker, and I took along my Icy Snowflake that I use for lending, thinking it would make the fight a bit faster. Somehow, I forgot it was one use, and lost it :sad01_anim:

Now I have to buy another one. Meanwhile, me trying to save nps has been set back 250k. I am so mad at myself! :grrr:

Have you guys ever done anything stupid on neo without thinking?

Oh my gosh, I did EXACTLY this about a year ago. I was really mad at myself especially because I wasn't sleep-deprived, just careless. I got over it eventually though. So don't let it bother you too much. You'll get over it too. :)

:'( I was very tired but realised I hadn't used my lab zap, accidentally zapped by new lutari...and she turned into a blue quiggle!

I did the same thing with my old one, but mine turned into a Red Kau... Glad I got a few new Lutaris this year. :3

SORRY about that :( please be careful next time ... my best advice is : don't do anything on neopets if you're sleep-deprived ;)

That is crucial advice Angelo, somehow I always forget it when I need it (probably becuase I'm sleep-deprived)

:'( I was very tired but realised I hadn't used my lab zap, accidentally zapped by new lutari...and she turned into a blue quiggle!

And I have accidentally labbed my pets so many times its not even funny! Be careful with that everybody

urgh so many times.. *facepalm*

probably using a green zafara morphing potion i won just to see what would happen, then checking the price :P

accidently mispricing a gallery item back in the day when you kept galleries in your shop (gone before i could fix it)

converting my UC faerie moehog because the warning notice was irritating me.

and not sure if it qualifies but..

changing my passwords to completely random stuff, that when i come back from hiatus.. i can't remember the password of my side accounts (including the side i had prepped just before i randomly disappeared.. to be my new main -_-)

Oh no! That's horrible. :( Hopefully you get lucky and you're able to buy another snowflake for super cheap or something!

I've been weirdly lucky-- I've never done anything too terrible. I've never been hit by the tax beast, or had the pant devil steal anything over a thousand NP or so. I've never donated something I meant to deposit, or anything. :O

-knocks wood-

Haha. :D

On the other hand, I've never had spectacular luck either. My current account is 7 years old, and it has never had a Fountain Faerie quest, I don't think I have ever won a paint brush on the Fruit Machine on it, and I have only had one gold key on Key Quest. XD I'm just a mediocre player, I suppose! :)

Oh no! That's horrible. :( Hopefully you get lucky and you're able to buy another snowflake for super cheap or something!

I ended up buying one for 200k, so I'm happy with that ^_^ back to lending!

yes...

thinking that it wasn't a big deal, i spent all my money on random clothes, and afterwards, finding out that they weren't wearable -.-" i felt so stupid ;)

I have never made a big mistake, BUT I didn't realize until doing the altador plot that you could fix things that were broken... I had just been donating bags of broken neopoints for years haha

Yes! I totally forgot about this - I used to donate bags of broken neopoints too haha. I'd see them at the money tree occasionally and just assumed they were worthless. I wonder if I've ever done that with any other items. :laughingsmiley:

I have never made a big mistake, BUT I didn't realize until doing the altador plot that you could fix things that were broken... I had just been donating bags of broken neopoints for years haha

What?! That is the first I've heard of this. Well, I'm off to go fix a whole bunch of stuff from my SDB. I can't believe I didn't know about this, especially because there's an avatar.