Guilds..

angellicaz

I love guilds if they're somewhat active (active enough that there are posts, but not too active that I can't read them all). I've been in three guilds that I was dedicated to for several years before they died off. I've been with my current guild for almost two years, though we just moved so it won't say so on my account. I feel very connected to my fellow guild members and I hope this one doesn't die out any time soon.

I really wish I could find an active guild that interests me but so far no luck. I miss being in an active guild. :(

I always just go for RC guilds. xD They're fun, and there isn't any particular theme you have to adhere to which is nice. I also find that it's usually the guildees that make up how interesting a guild is.

I was in an old guild once. Caffiene I think it was called. It was an 18+ guild. I loved it! So active, extremely friendly, and the best experience I'll ever have with a guild. I wish they were still around, I can't find them. :/

I always just go for RC guilds. xD They're fun, and there isn't any particular theme you have to adhere to which is nice. I also find that it's usually the guildees that make up how interesting a guild is.

What does RC stand for or mean? I tried to figure it out on my own but failed lol.

I was never in a really good active guild. I'd like to be in one, but I never seem to be able to find one that seems interesting to me. I don't like being in guilds with massive amounts of members, either, which has kept me from joining a couple active guilds that looked decent.

I was never in a really good active guild. I'd like to be in one, but I never seem to be able to find one that seems interesting to me. I don't like being in guilds with massive amounts of members, either, which has kept me from joining a couple active guilds that looked decent.

Oh my gosh, we're like exactly the same when it comes to finding a guild to join lol.

I was in a guild but I got kicked out because of false accusations -_- And then there was the whole kerfuffle with my account being hacked into and since then I haven't really had time to be in a guild.

I enjoyed it while I was active though and the guild had lots of activities which was nice, I even hosted one myself :)

I like guilds, especially the adult one I was in before I went on hiatus for a few years; they were friendly people, no drama, well-organised and had a lot of activities. I wouldn't mind joining a guild like that again but after checking the guild boards yesterday and seeing all the prerequisites for joining I just got turned off.

Guilds are great if you're lucky (or do your homework) and manage to find a suitable one. I'm in a BattleDome guild that's very active. I like that all the members share the interest in battling and training their pet. inter- or inner-guild activities are also fun.