Faerie Skeith Morphing Potion Cost?

CharleyRogan

yes , of course .. 200k for a MP is a wayyy under-offer ... and Faerie Skeiths are fairly popular ... these are either resellers or people trying to scam you

if not 800k , try selling it for 700k ... personally i wouldn't go below 650K no matter what

scrap that .. I relied on your information ... but a quick look at the TP shows they're going for 400k ... in this case 200k is still half price off ... I wouldn't accept ... but it's up to you ... be prepared to accept 350k

Try putting in your Wishlist "XX less than cheapest on the TP" (and make sure it's cheaper :P)

I tend to shift stuff in trades a lot quicker doing that than having an empty box or just a price. Good luck!

Jellyneo isn't an accurate price guide as it's not that regularly updated, and when it is it's by members who may be trying to inflate/deflate items. In the future always check the trading post to see the current values of items. I'm sorry this happened :(

Resellers usually go for morphing potions and are lowballing you for a good deal, yes. Personally I'd take 250k and be done with it, since Faerie Skeiths aren't exactly that popular and I doubt you'll get an actual good offer on it. Morphing potions, while they are worth quite a bit, it will take you forever and a day to find the right buyer/deal for it, so don't trade ETS items for them ;) Live and learn, unfortunately!