I <3 TDN!

Hello!

I use TDN obsessively and have been lurking on the boards for awhile, finally decided to take the plunge (at the risk of forming yet another unhealthy internet addiction). I am 2nd year graduate student and I recently got back into Neopets (shortly after starting graduate school...)

I am currently thinking about taking the plunge and investing in gaining access to the Lab Ray. One of my pets just got turned invisible by a random event so I think that inoculated me against the fear of something bad happening...

Looking forward to participating in the community! :)

Hello and welcome to TDN :)

We love you too (already), and are happy to have you with us!

Please notice that the welcome snack table is located to your right ---------->

;)

Besides working here, TDN is in my top-list for favourite websites to check out.

If you love TDN, you're bound to like some of the other members that can really lend a hand, as well as the staff.

I'm one of the forum mods over here, and I'm normally very busy in and out of the forum. Feel free to ask me or any of the other staffers if you need any help or assistance about Neopets or the forums.

Hi, I'm Ev. I did the same lurking for quite a while before I started to post. I haven't been posting long but I like to tell peeps Hi and welcome. The lab ray turned my eviphant from a tyrannian elephante into a yellow grundo. At first I was very displeased but I've become smitten, Contacts in her eyes was all I needed to see! Is there something special you may be hoping for at the lab ray?

Welcome to TDN. :D I'm Spritzie

We're glad you decided to join. TDN is definitely a great community. I had been lurking, then I finally joined while the Moltara Worm quest were starting up, and I quickly got addicted and have been here pretty much daily ever since.

And definitely go for the lab ray! It's a lot of fun, even if you aren't trying for a certain species/color combo. I've had some really cool zaps myself, as well as a dream pet zap. (Ice Hissi, though I lost 1 Hissi in the process of zapping for it.)