Is it possible to transfer to an old account?

holuaia

I just got back into neopets after a few years, and had to send in a ticket about getting access to my old account. While I was waiting, I started playing pretty heavily on a new account, and have gotten a few 100k on it. Now I can get into my old account, and am planning to start using that as my main again, but is there any way to transfer the np I made in the new account to the old one safely and reliably? This would just be a one-time thing. I don't care about the items or anything, just don't want the time I spent to have been wasted.

Any help is appreciated. What's the best thing I can do here?

Yup :) you have a few options. Put items in a shop on the account you want to use as a main and buy them with the NP from the other account, put items in the TP on the old account and bid on them from the new account, or set up an auction. If you're transferring less than 800k, the Trading Post would be the fastest. Put up one junk item from your older account and bid all the NP you wnt to transfer plus up to 10 items. You can also use this method to transfer items, putting up one junk trade from your new main and bidding up to 10 items on each trade that you want to transfer.

However, once you change mains, you are no longer allowed to earn np on the other account. No playing games, no shop, no collecting bank interest, no doing dailies. Anything you buy on that account must be funded from you main by using one of the above transfer methods. If you plan on keeping the newer account as a side, I would recommend leaving some np on it for things you might need (neolodge, food, clothes etc). Though you can't earn np, you are allowed to buy and use NeoCash and participate in events that only award trophies (no np or item prizes), battle and other activities that don't involve earning NPs on the newer account.

Done. Thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.