Pinatas & candy avatar

angellicaz

It says to play with one of the following items until they break: Vira Pinata, Meuka Pinata, Hubrid Nox Pinata, Balthazar Pinata, Chucles Pinata, Grundo Pinata, Boochi Pinata or Turmaculus Pinata...

Anyone have any recommendations? Any of them work better than others? What one is the cheapest?

they all work the same and most of them are priced at 15k or so : Hubrid Nox and Balthazar might be the cheapest of the lot ... Chuckles , Boochi and Grundo are a bit more expensive

your pet might have to hit it 2-3 times to break but it won't take more than that .. I remember paying 150k for my avatar pinata a while back ... they got really cheap :)

Yep same I thought I'll try get a start on the avatars that I've been putting off, it worked pretty quick so I have it now :D for only like £16,500 it happened after 2 plays, which was awesome because it usually takes me agessss to get random avatars with my luck! I'm trying for the GORMBALL one now but it's driving me craaaaaaazy! :grrr: :crying_blow:

The Gormball explodes on Thyassa!!!

Oh dear, you are out of the game :( You scored 8 points! (and gain that many Neopoints!)

your pet might have to hit it 2-3 times to break but it won't take more than that .. I remember paying 150k for my avatar pinata a while back ... they got really cheap :)

I had to hit it 20+ times for it to break LOL.. I was exceedingly frustrated by the 5th or so time because PINATAS DON'T TAKE THAT LONG TO SMASH

but anyway yeah I used the Meuka pinata and it was super cheap.. from the TDN how-to avatar popup I thought I was going to have to spend over 100k haha

congrats on your two new avatars .. always feels good to get avatars :)

Thanks :) I was soo happy haha! I'm trying for the "kacheek seek" one now, it's taking really long :( back to my usual luck I presume!

I had to hit it 20+ times for it to break LOL.. I was exceedingly frustrated by the 5th or so time because PINATAS DON'T TAKE THAT LONG TO SMASH

but anyway yeah I used the Meuka pinata and it was super cheap.. from the TDN how-to avatar popup I thought I was going to have to spend over 100k haha

Wow that's unfortunate, but atleast you have it now :D it's crazy how cheap they have gotten!

• 1 year later...

Okay, I have broken 2 pinatas and no avatar. Ideas?

Never mind. I already have the avatar and somehow it got unchecked on my avatar list. Sorry guys for wasting space on the forum.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.