Huzzuh! the fruit machine in win!

You do your dailies with a near obsessive devotion to finally get....

15000 np

a water muffin

and a GREEN PAINT BRUSH. (squee)

AWESOME!!! I know over 100gs is a drop in da bucket but to get it without any effort? Thats priceless.

Is this your first big Fruit Machine win? Way to go, Freezepopforever! That's okay if it's not your first big win, I still congratulate you.

I recall my big Fruit Machine win back in December when I scored a Radioactive Muffin and a Spotted Paint Brush. I still play daily to see if I can score big again.

Congratulations! I've never really won anything major from the Fruit Machine either. I think maybe 10k or something is my max- silly machine. But that's really amazing! Way to go!

I think I got a Disco Fever paintbrush back in 2004 or so, lol. I haven't had a win since then though- at least not anything good.

Congrats though! Winning anything decent off dailies is so exciting!

Congratulations, that's awesome!

Wow, I've been doing the fruit machine for a while, and I've never won it yet. The prizes are amazing for a daily though, so I keep doing it anyway...

congrats :)

it's awesome to see that that thing works (i know it does, i won too, once, or twice, dunno).

I hope you'll be able to sell/use/trade the PB for whatever you like, i'm cheering for you :)