Is Neopets Down?

AKALeenaLean

I can't seem to get on from Chrome or on Safari. Is anyone getting the same problem? And it's not showing the maintenance Pteri so I don't think it's that problem...

Is this in the wrong section btw? Please delete it if it is.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘TDN Questions’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

Yes, Neopets is having loading issues at the moment, you are not alone. I hope the site gets fixed before the next day starts for us Neopets players. Closing this and redirecting you to our official Neopets downage and issues thread to continue the discussion.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This is a duplicate topic. There's a topic already made for all your Neopets downage issues here: http://www.tdnforums...ng-issues-board

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.