New Lawyerbot Avatar!

hrtbrk

I was lent this one for free from a guild member, which was very nice I can continue to save for my halloween pb. Seems like the prizes are gunnabe pretty random for a few days at least going up and down a lot.. I didn't realize how many usuki dolls and kits there were on neo.

ehhhh so confused with this avatar lol what do you actually need??? got a bucketload of them usuki sets in my inventory an im just not receiving it :( x

You need 50 unique items in order to get this avatar. So having 5 of the same ones don't help. I got lent and people are lending on boards for cheap/free if you need some help.

Yea they're unique... plus i have 51 just in case

got it -- nevermind.. thanks : )

i do like this avatar -- better than some of the last ones they released!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ooo! Another nice new shiny avatar! It's not my favourite, but it's another avatar to add to the count :) I haven't actually gotten it yet though cause I'm pretty busy, but once I catch some free time I'll buy some items, or I might just sit around until I happen with 50 different Usuki items. Does anyone know- do they just have to say Usuki in the name? Or do they have to be sets of Usuki items? For instance- would a book about Usukis count?

Ooo! Another nice new shiny avatar! It's not my favourite, but it's another avatar to add to the count :) I haven't actually gotten it yet though cause I'm pretty busy, but once I catch some free time I'll buy some items, or I might just sit around until I happen with 50 different Usuki items. Does anyone know- do they just have to say Usuki in the name? Or do they have to be sets of Usuki items? For instance- would a book about Usukis count?

It just has to have the word "Usuki" in it. When I got mine I used "Usuki Toy Hoop" and "Reject Usuki Spring Basket". I didn't try any books though so I'm not 100% sure about those.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope I'm not too late to reply to this board. Was just wondering if anyone would be willing to lend the items needed for this avatar? I would really appreciate anyone who could help me out, please! ^^