I want to get rid of my NC items

maidela

The thing I'm wondering is if it's possible to exchange my NC items for NP... I know TNT doesn't want us to but I don't want to just give away some 400 items I paid for, I'd like to have a little compensation but I'm not interested in getting other NC items for them...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not trade/exchange NC items for Neopoints or NP items, this is illegal activity and it also violates TNT's Terms and Conditions, so don't do it.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

According to this entry from NT Editorial #376, it is not okay nor possible to trade/exchange NeoCash items for Neopoints or NP items, as well as Neopets or some other service. Here's that very entry for your reference:

First, let me say thanks so much for all you guys do! I really enjoy my time on Neopets and all the fantastic things you offer your users. :) Now, question time... teehee. I recently saw a message about a user requesting to trade NC Mall items with another user via the Gift Boxes. I think this is a fantastic idea (I'd really love the Sparkling Rainbow x_x), but I wasn't sure about the "okay-ness" of it. I got some mixed answers on the Help Chat, with most users saying that, as long as it was only for other NC Mall items (not NP, items, or Neopets, of course) it was okay. I wanted to check with you guys first, though; I'd hate to risk my account... even over something as sparkly as the rainbow. Thanks again for all your time, and double thanks if you happen to answer my question! ~itsmekestral

We've been keeping an eye on things since we introduced gift boxes and we're happy to say that we're really impressed with the way you guys are handling yourselves! From what we've seen there's been very few problems so far, and as long as you guys keep it that way, you are welcome to trade NC Mall items for other NC Mall items. We'll hash it out very clearly here, but from what we've seen you guys are making us proud by following the spirit of the site rules in dealing with trading NC items.

These things are okay:

Trading an NC item for an NC item.

Trading multiple NC items for an NC item.

Gifting an NC item as long as you don't accept a "thank you" gift in return that is not an NC item.

These things aren't okay:

Trading an NC item for an NP item / Neopet / some other service.

Agreeing to trade items and then running off with an item without completing the trade.

Also according to the NC Mall FAQ, your account will get frozen if you trade a Neocash item for anything other than a Neocash item. Here's the very question from the FAQ if you like:

Will my account get frozen if I trade a Neocash item for anything other than another Neocash item?

Yes, if a user is found trading a Neocash item for a Neopoint item, Neopoints, or Neocash, we will freeze that user's account.

In other terms, trading NC items and NC Gift Boxes for Neopoints or NP items is not allowed by TNT and/or their terms and conditions, and your account will get frozen for doing so. I'm closing this thread due to illegal Neopets activity.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.