Maraquan Gelert Question T_T

Is there anything at all that one could wear? The lab Ray just zapped my Gelert to Maraquan but it can't wear anything T_T That's so irritating!!! Why make an awesome pet that you can't customize!?!?!?!

Yep, no maraquan, mutant or baby pets can wear normal clothes, as well as all fruit/vegetable chias.

There is one maraquan compatable dress, two mutant things, nothing for the chias, but there is a bunch of baby stuff, so hopefully they'll release more stuff soon. And yes, it's all NC.

I also think the masks from Masks of Dread can be worn by maraquans... maybe?

I also think the masks from Masks of Dread can be worn by maraquans... maybe?

This! They can wear masks... yip..ee?

Maybe that's a sign that more maraquan/baby/mutant pets will have np clothes :)

Congrats on the awesome zap!

woah congrats.. ive been waiting for a maraquan zap! as regards customisation, don't limit yourself to clothes.. with the right trinkets, foregrounds and backgrounds you can create quite an awesome story! check out newimpress.openneo.net to experiment :D

not much for maraquan pets in terms of clothing, but there are some really nice bgs you can get for underwater themes, like underwater shipwreck background (np) and a few others. i know mainly the NC stuff so here are a few:

exploring maraqua BG

sunken ship BG

MME7-S4 hidden beneath the waves BG

maraquan castle BG

faerie cave BG

pretty tropical lagoon BG

trinkets:

MME7 Kelp and Coral Garland

MME7 Undersea Coral Garden FG

MME7 Swimming with petpets FG

NP stuff:

underwater BG (500k)

underwater net BG (4-5k)

maracite cavern BG (20k)

shell beach BG (22k)

you could also use a plain background like starry yellow/blue/red/green background for something different :)

congrats on the maraquan zap! i adore maraquan pets, ^_^ hopefully some more stuff comes out for them.

Thanks everyone ^^ and It does look good with the new Maraquan pack in the NC mall right now. Well with just the bg and foreground :P but I guess I'll just keep it on my side to look pretty until I want it on my main or something ;P

Yeah it was ^__^ and I know right! It's exciting but I don't think I'll be keeping her water either. Sakeru_187 is my main pet with DB Skills and Fishing and I really want her to be a lutari. *sigh* I doubt it'll ever happen though.