Haai. x'D

^___^ I'm new here, but I just never really felt like posting a topic.

We should start this off by saying My name is Emma.I'm 12. I'm in seventh grade. My birthday is May 15. I live in USA. SouthEast. I was born in North Carolina. Maybe lived there half of my lifetime. We moved to Georgia. My family lived up North. Also, they came from different countries. Some are from France, England, Canada, Poland, and India. I have brown hair. My eyes are green/blueish. I have 1 sister and 2 brothers. Before I was born, my mom had a miscarriaged.

I would say when we start talking&become friends....I am insane, fun, & random. I am nice.

If you wanna know more, PM me.

xoxo!

Greetings, I am Neomysterion. I'm 19, and I'll be 20 on April 18th. I am one of the few forum moderators over here at TDN. I don't talk a lot unfortunately, I'm normally a busy person on here and on Neopets.

If you need anything or have a question, let me know or anyone else on staff, we'll be glad to help you out over here.

@Neomysterion: Lol, I get along w/some forum moderators. Well, this is the second forum I've been to. ourWorld was my first.

Thanks. 20? Doesn't that feel old.

@April: O YES!!! I'm happy to meet you too hun! x'D

@Angel: 30? Hah. Yeaa you're not that old. Your b-day is on my best friend's b-day.

@Angel: There is no reason to feel bad about your age. Not at all. I remember that day b/c of America getting attacked as well and I live in America.

Awwh, Thanks Courtney.I like yours too. Your NP name reminds of my friend who moved to Florida. There is a girl in my class Courtney, but she's 14.

Haha. My mom thought my name was unique. My sister'n name is Winter. Now that's unique[ish]