Hi, I'm new also.

tamtam_12

I'm not sure, as I've never lended through TDN but if you go here to ask: http://www.tdnforums...c/3375-the-alp/

You'll probably get an answer there! Or maybe someone that knows the answer will happen in here. *crosses fingers*

And if you haven't already checked out the ALP information, you can do so here! http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/

This is me trying to be helpful but failing miserably, lol!

And not a problem! I love meeting new people. =D I hope you enjoy it here!

I don't work for TDN's Avatar Lending Program, but I'm here to welcome you to this site anyway.

I am the King of Pluto Neomysterion, and I work over at TDN as a forum mod. I'm on here for about 16 to 18 hours a day. If you need anything, let me or another staff member know and we'll be honoured to be of your assistance. :)

Thanks-Easter Neomysterion. I will keep you in mind! :)

HI, lovey. I neomailed you. Please get back to me :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yes, awesome. I just want to be safe. Thanks! :yes:

Lovey, you are AWESOME! Thank you soooo much for Meowy! :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No double posting. Edit your post if you'd like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry about the double posts. I read the rules, It won't happen again. :sad01_anim: