Finally! A high score trophy won :)

Sakeru_Kyori

I finally got a gold trophy for getting the high score in a game. I got 3000 + in The Great Desert Race and I'm now waiting for the confirmation to say I have the high score.

What games do you really want high scores won in?

Well Done! Thats Brill! i have no games i want to get a trophy in, just a trophy haha, doubt i will though as i am horrible at games. Closest i ever got to a trophy was 179 in extreme potato counter and that was just getting on the list, not a trophy x

Any games that I want high scores at the moment? Not much, but I've been trying to play Legends of Pinball to see if I could get my name on the Trophy List, but no luck as of yet. I may also try out Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers if I don't mess up the strategy.

I've scored big for trophies in Kookia, Nova Defender, Nimmo's Pond, Barf Boat, and Tubular Kiko Racing in the past.

congrats! getting game trophies always feels like a great achievement to me - they make up a big part of my neopets goals. on all of my accounts combined i've probably gained about 15 (though on my current main i think i only have 4 or 5).

Wheeyy! That's great ^_^ Congrats!

I would really like the other "easy" trophies I have left like Dungeon Dash and Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway. Also want to up all my current ones to gold. Hard work! D:

Thanks everyone ^_^ I really hope all of you get your dream trophies too :P I think I might be done trying to get trophies though for right now and concentrate on getting the dang avatars for the games lol.

I want a trophy for Sophie's Stew. Any level would be fine, I just think they look cool.

OMG! I totally forgot about that one! Yes it looks amazing doesn't it ^__^