We should try to get IOM back

Aalnius

So when i came back to neopets i found that invasion of meridell had disappeared, now this was very dissapointing as it was one of my favourite games and everytime i come back to neopets i play it and i've patiently waited months now wondering if it would come back and it doesn'tlook like its happening so i was thinking maybe we should try to get it back somehow maybe petition TNT or something

I doubt that would work. It was removed from the site because people were abusing of a glitch the game contained, or something similar to that anyway...

http://www.neopets.com/games/iom/index.phtml

^^^

This link says that it is only down for maintenance. Let's hope that really is the case. Perhaps they are fixing that glitch.

It would be nice if they brought it back, but I don't think they will :( Wish I'd managed to get the avvie/trophy before it was taken down!

I'm pretty sure the game has been down for maintenance for quite a few years now so I don't think it's coming back. It'd be nice if they were able to re-release the avatar somehow though.