It's Shoyru Day!

Saxen

Happy Shoyru Day everybody! Don't forget to visit Cap'n Threelegs for some free training!

shoyru_day_2012.jpg

Colours

shoyru_woodland_happy.pngshoyru_eventide_happy.png

Woodland | Eventide

Wearable

shoyru_wizardoutfit.pngshoyru_sinisteroutfit.png

shoyru12_1.gifshoyru12_2.gifshoyru12_3.gifshoyru12_4.gifshoyru12_5.gif

clo_shoyru_sinister_neo_wig.gifclo_shoyru_sinister_neo_cloak.gifclo_shoyru_sinister_neo_shirt.gifclo_shoyru_sinister_neo_skirt.gifclo_shoyru_sinister_neo_shoes.gif

Items

toy_shoyru_gum_shock.giftoy_shoyru_candle_relight.gif

Here are the larger images if anyone wants a closer look ^_^

4.png4.png

The beard looks really weird :P The other clothes are adorable though <3

Love the Woodland! :D

Gosh, the Woodland Shoyru is gorgeous! I thought of Christmas holly at first, but ti could very well be radishes growing off its wings. *looks at the bigger image* Oh, no it's somehting else...but I don't know what! :laughingsmiley: The Eventide is lovely too.

I sure like the sorcerer's cloak on the blue Shoyru.

Hmm not sure about the shoy wings either. Could they possibly be thistles? At first I thought of christmas too... LOL... But it really looks like thistles to me...

Hm, you might be right! Especially since he has little thorns on his tail and feet. I'm surprised they're restricted to those areas, though!

The Woodland Shoyru looks a little bit Christmassy but I like the design the more I look at it. The Eventide looks lovely.

The beard looks really weird on the left outfit but I like the rest of it. The female outfit looks stunning!! I want to get a Shoyru just for that outfit.

I personally think the wings on the Woodland color are modeled after flower blooms on a cactus. (Though I've never seen any like that.) If you look at the wood making up the body, near the feet and tail, the wood looks a bit prickly.

4.png

They're a little strange looking. I wonder if putting a pait of clothing wings on would me it look a little better (I agree that it looks rather Christmassy)

I really do like the clothes for the male Shoyru, and the Eventide is beautiful!

The Wizard is amazing. I totally want that cloak in real life. Also I prefer the eventide because the woodland looks very christmasy to me. And eventide is one of my favorite newer paintbrushes