NEWS : Facebook Male Faerie vote

Lady Kakata

Haha I just asked if I could use male faeire's in a story for the NTimes :P then I saw this. I like #5, the other ones all look dorking. I kinda like #1 too though. But he's short :P

You don't think this would be a opportunity of a lifetime, right, for awesome sauce? I'm so paranoid today! But I'd LOVE the idea of a male Faerie. I remember TNT was against it earlier. o-0 Which is silly. Lots of kids movies features male Faeries! o_O Like Twinker Bell! (Yes, I've seen it.xD ) And 5 is for me. :)

Rofl, I like fatty faerie!

I do also agree that not all the faeries should be so perfect, scrawny and large chested... not to mention um.... nekkers...

(LOL that got edited.... maybe "large hissied" isn't the best choice to change it too... that's gonna seem like something else entirely... I'm gonna change it to "chested")

UPDATE : The #5 Sketch won by a landslide, so TNT will get the artist to clean up the sketch and post the final version soon, apparently

Wow! That's a lot of votes. Well, since it looks like #5 is the winner by a landslide, we'll have the artist clean up the sketch and post the final version soon!

Source : Neopets Facebook page, posted 5 minutes ago

• 2 weeks later...

#5 is definitely going to win, and I really hope they make this a reality! It'd be so awesome! :)

#5 is like a Faerie/Robin Hood. He should marry the Earth Faerie :D So if I could, I'd definately vote for him. But I like #4 too. He is big, but looks really sweet and nice ^_^