Neopets's Best and Worst April Fool's Pranks

Lady Lyuba

It's that time of year again, when TNT pulls a prank on us we don't see coming. Over the past years, which ones were your favourites? Here's mine:

Best:

2010: We got to pull pranks on our Neofriend's pets. Throwing pies on them, turning them into a different species and colour, making them look as if the Lab Ray had turned theim into a pile of dust, and sliming them was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, if you didn't get the Random Event you could not participate, which isn't fun if you don't get REs often.

2005: This was the year of the 50 new species. When that was over we got to vote for out favourite and that new pet would be an official Neopet! Of course, as we all know, the Gnorbu won, with some tweaking and a name change.

lamameeah_blue_baby.gifoldpets_gnorbu_1.gif

From Llamameeah..................to Gnorbu!

Some of the April Fools pets became Petpets, such as the Calbat, Slymook, Camariller, Gwalla, Soreen, Duocorn, Petoot, and Urchull.

My favourtie out of these was the Sharkaw, I thought it was a pretty, lynx-like pet.

sharkaw_blue_baby.gif

Worst:

2011: Hate to say it but I thought last year's prank was pretty cruel, making all our pets sick with the Scourgies. I didn't like that one as much, having to heal our pets every 30 minutes with temporary cures and worse, making our pets expressions ACTUALLY look like they were sick. I was pretty fond of the Magical Healing Slorgs however.

Here's to hoping this year's prank will be a hoot, happy April Fool's (This is NOT a joke!)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

A topic of this nature all ready exists, located here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

I don't think I've ever been playing during an April Fools prank (on one of my many hiatuses, probably) but I'll be around for this one.. I look forward to it : p

The Scourgies one sounds awful.. I read a summary of it and it just seems a bit OTT and sick